Marketing and Communications
Coordinator (Maternity Cover)
David Lock Associates, an international Town Planning and Urban Design firm is looking for a Marketing and Communications Coordinator to cover Maternity Leave from the end of February 2014.
You will be employed part-time, working 2 days (15 hours) per week to coordinate all aspects of Marketing across our Melbourne and Sydney offices.
Major Tasks and Accountability
- Implementation of the marketing plan
- Coordination of events
- Copywriting and coordination of all marketing communications including day-to-day website content coordination and reporting
- Coordination and distribution of enewsletters and email campaigns
- Copywriting and development of case studies
- The day-to-day coordination of social media. Including Twitter, LinkedIn, Flickr
To be successful in this role, it is essential that you possess:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and 2 years experience within a similar role
- Some experience with media releases, promotional and marketing material
- Proven online marketing experience
- A solid understanding of marketing fundamentals
- Ability to manage a database using CRM software, creating and sending EDMs
- Exceptional communication and language skills, both written and spoken
- A creative flair with attention to details
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Be a highly motivated team player
You will be working alongside a graphic designer and have marketing assistance from TANK Branding.
Should you wish to be considered for this position, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘marketing and communications coordinator (maternity cover)’ by Monday 6th January 2014.
Please note you must have Australian working rights to be considered for this opportunity.